Sunday 18 October 2015

Living – Truly An Art




Somewhere in my quest for better living, I came across an Organization known as The Art of Living.  The name itself sounded curious and for a meandering soul like me, I wanted to know more about it. I came to know that the founder of this foundation is Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a modern day spiritual master who has touched the lives of millions across the globe.

The enthusiastic volunteers encouraged me to experience their course and see for myself. I participated in a six day program that made me look into many aspects of life that we take for granted or simply fail to implement.I also learned a breathing technique called Sudarshan Kriya,taught in the 6 day Happiness Program  of The Art of Living,that has left a profound impact on me. I came out of the program a completely changed man in terms of how I should look at life and how I react to situations.

I had read many of the articles and books of Poojya Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Guruji and watched His knowledge videos. But, the knowledge actually started sinking in only after I met Him for the first time in the year 2006. It’s like when you have to make a delicious dish, you need to know the right recipe, but it’s only when you taste the dish that you realize its value. Same was my encounter with Gurudev. Since then, my life has witnessed various ups and downs, and other challenges. But I have always sensed a Divine hand on my soul. I have always sailed through, with a smile on my face:)

Follow Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Guruji’s official Linkedin page for more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment